In the event that you cannot use or maximize your subscription due to emergencies such as hospitalization, natural calamities, etc., and YOUR ACCOUNT IS ALREADY ACTIVATED, YOU MUST NOTIFY US THRU OUR FACEBOOK PAGE (m.me/QuickPro777) stating your reason with documentations, so that we can set your account on hold for a maximum of TWO WEEKS.
*** Failure to notify the Team means NO EXTENSIONS will be granted to you. ***
To join the Live Classes, check the CALENDAR first. Once you know the schedule, wait for the Zoom link to be posted on these channels
DISCORD PRIMARY GROUP RULES:
We strongly require that you use your FULL NAME both at DISCORD & at ZOOM.
Please upload your PROFILE PICTURE at Discord so the admins can recognize that you’re a QuickPro Student.
(NOTE: Any student who will change their Profile Photo OR change their name to a nickname or codename that is not their Full Name after they have been added to the server WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE BANNED.)
– No Profile Picture? Name not set to full? You will be moved to a temporary channel until you comply. Again, if you’ve entered the community and you switched your Full Name into a nickname or a codename, OR changed your Profile Photo into a photo who’s not you, apologies but you will be BANNED. Bye Felicia!
2. BE KIND, ALWAYS.
– Let’s make it a goal to create a welcoming environment! Treat everyone with respect and you will be respected too. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required… always.
– We do our best to create a calm and inspiring environment for everyone, with that in mind, please be respectful with your Coaches, classmates and support admins. If you have concerns that you wish to express, you may navigate at our contact us page.
– ALL CAPS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE CHATROOM. Only your coaches and support admins are allowed to use all caps for announcements, emphasizing details and call-outs.
3) HUMOR IS ALLOWED, BUT BE SURE TO KEEP IT “CLEAN”.
– Although we appreciate humor at our community, let’s keep in mind that green jokes, swearing or vulgar words, obscene photos (or videos) are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
4) NO HATE SPEECH OR BULLYING
– Bullying of any kind isn’t allowed. Degrading comments about things pertaining to one’s race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
5) SHARING IS CARING
– If you wish to share a job post, please be sure to check the job description first. We do not allow scamming jobs, referral-based jobs, networking jobs, captcha, survey or Paysbook jobs. The only job posts we allow are the ones that pay you MONTHLY from a client who requires skills that are trained within our courses or professional freelancing jobs.
– Sharing accomplishments is encouraged. You can post your recent wins at the #share-your-win channel. (Please note that chats within our community is strictly QuickPro’s property and might also be used for advertising purposes. (Example: When a student just got hired or you’re very happy with your QuickPro experience).
6) THREE STRIKES AND YOU’RE OUT!
– Please remember, we implement a 3-strike policy. The QuickPro Admins reserve the right to remove UNRULY STUDENTS at any time especially if they are not complying with the community rules.
Thank you so much for reading. Now go say hi to the community!
For detailed instructions on how to set up your profile, you may refer to this link: https://quickpro.site/faq